Rules and Regulations
- All the students must reach the school on time. Late comers will have to get written permission from the principal. Permission of the teachers in charge is required for going out after the 1st bell.
- The students must come to school in clean, neat and proper uniform. They should keep in safe custody their text and note books required for the class they attend.
- The uniform should be strictly in accordance with the pattern prescribed by the school.
- All students must speak English inside the school and its premises.
- Parents are not allowed to meet the teachers when they are in their classes. They are free to discuss problems of their ward with the permission of the head of the institution.
- Students are not allowed to celebrate their birth day in the school.
- The school building and premise should be kept clean and tidy. Any damages caused to school property or properties owned by others will have to be made good.
- Immoral action, insubordination to authorities, willful damage to school property, consumption of tobacco products, malpractices in examination etc…. are grave reasons for severe disciplinary action.
- The school reserves the right to compel the parents to withdraw their wards if their progress in studies is quite unsatisfactory and their attendance is irregular of their conduct is harmful to other students and the institution.
- A student who fails in the Annual Examination twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
- Boys are not allowed to wear low waist pants. Girls from IV Std onwards shall wear Salwar and Kameez with no slits on the side.
Study with us
Salafi English Medium Senior Secondary school offers a diverse spectrum of educational facilities to promote study skills and enhance students linguistic, mathematical, scientific, logical, artistic, creative, physical and social skills.