Admission will be given strictly on merit and it will be confirmed after an interview and written test if felt necessary. The minimum requirement of marks for admission is 50% in all subjects for all groups.
- The Institution is co-educational, Admission is open to all irrespective of caste or creed.
- The admission to Upper primary classes is restricted to pupils from CBSE School.
- For admission to various classes the parents are requested to contact the principal well in advance.
- Admission is made before the beginning of the academic year subject to the availability of seats and on satisfying other condition governing admission.
- Pupils seeking admission from other recognised schools are to produce the Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Admission to various classes will be made on the basis of an entrance test and interview.
- In the case of pupils seeking admission to the First standard an extract of the birth certificate in original should be produced along with a photocopy of the same.
- Newly admitted pupils must be accompanied by their Parents.
- A student seeking admission to class I must have attained the age of five on the first of June of the year in which admission is sought.
- No Transfer Certificate will be issued until all fees due to the school are cleared in full and library books taken by the student returned.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only on written application from the Parent.
- Pupils from one class are not allowed to be in other class rooms during interval.
Study with us
Salafi English Medium Senior Secondary school offers a diverse spectrum of educational facilities to promote study skills and enhance students linguistic, mathematical, scientific, logical, artistic, creative, physical and social skills.